Go-Go-Go Go-Go-Go

Pretty good. Just need music, and maybe work a little on the hit boxes for the characters. Might add some new things as they get further in distance to add to difficulty. True it is a robot unicorn attack style game, but the added feature of the shurikan throw can make the game a little better. Keep evolving it with more features, and it might go pretty far.

DurzanTwo responds:

Thanks, I'm already working on updates, I intend to put more characters ... a specific enemy for each scenario, and specific music for each scenario too ... thanks for the tips. =)

Aunt's House Aunt's House

It is not much of a demo, but more of a shameful plug to get Patreon donations. The art was pretty much a normal style dirty comic. Nothing special. The games where sub-par. Even for NG. This was kinda bottom of the bucket here.

Naruto:The Demo Naruto:The Demo

Slight lag in running. It takes half the screen to initiate run. Might want to instead switch it to double tap A/D Left/Right Make it to where you can dead sprint. It would make the fight seem a little more actiony. i would also suggest the dodge function. It would be block+move (if that suggestion would work) also for specials. I would say why not have Naruto's specials go like this. (One bar: Single shadow clone. Twobar: Multi-shadow clone, three bar: Sage mode, Full bar: Rasengan) As for Susuke. (One bar: Fire ball, Two bar: Summon, and throw Giant shurikan, Three bar: Sharingen, Full bar: Chidori)

Just some suggestions. Hope it helps.

sjt responds:

Thanks yeah I'm switching to double tap pretty soon.

Endless Skiing Endless Skiing

Need to work on the activity in the game. It was lagging pretty hard for me. I think all the snow, and motion fps is making it laggy. Might want to look in on it.

Minecraft Endless Runner Minecraft Endless Runner

Maybe adding a speed up, and slow down button would be a good idea.

Kandonian responds:

Great idea I'll look into adding that in a patch soon!

Deuce Dropper Deuce Dropper

The game is bigger then the screen. Controls didn't work either.

Ultimate Click Speed Test Ultimate Click Speed Test

I think I broke it. I checked my shop after second game. Which btw was half the time it said it was. Well My money was 47000. I bought everything. All in two games.

TOMB TOMB

If you are in the hazmat suit, and a door loses power while you are on the other side from where you can take the suit off you can't get back, and thus break the game. Just thought you should know this one.